NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
Systems Engineer is a pre-sales technical position supporting NIKSUN’s sales organization in generating revenue. Responsible for working with Sales to present the NIKSUN technical solution to customers during the pre-sales and implementation cycles. Taking on the role of a key account system engineer with a dedicated assignment to special accounts is a main aspect of this position.
- 2-5 years of Networking or Cyber Security focused experience
- Analytical ability to quickly identify problems and arrive at practical solutions
- Knowledge of Unix (Linux, BSD, etc.) and system administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education; concentration in IT/CS/ EE or related field.
- Capable of installing rack mounted servers (i.e., lifting up to 70 lbs.).
- In front of customers 4 out of 5 days per week; travel overnight and on short notice.