NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
- 3-5 years of work experience and strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX system administration (Ubuntu/Debian experience is required. *BSD is a plus)
- Extensive system administration from the CLI (command line interface)
- Must have the ability to write scripts in Python and UNIX shell languages (SH, BASH, CSH, etc.)
- Ability to develop in Python coding RESTful APIs, shell languages and system administration. PERL, PHP, other languages a plus.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and/or administering Containers/Docker (or similar technologies) based applications and/or services architectures.
- Knowledge and use of Windows Office365 products as a user
- Basic networking knowledge and skills (IP networking, firewalls, wireless, etc.)
- Some experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, VMWare, VirtualBox, etc.) desirable.
- Has experience with APT, Yum, RPM, or similar package management tools, installations, usage
- Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, etc. is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering