Marketing Specialist / Graphic Designer
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Specialist / Graphic Designer is to support the development and implementation of marketing initiatives and processes to advance NIKSUN's visibility, increase brand awareness, strengthen impact and lead to long-term sustainability through internal and external communications.
- Partner with Sales, Systems Engineering, Product Managers and other groups to coordinate product briefings and manage marketing strategy
- Responsible for external press, print, and online media, industry analyst briefings, external and internal speakers, and social media campaigns such as Blogging, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn groups, to increase NIKSUN's visibility in the industry
- Produce and edit whitepapers, press releases, data sheets, and competitive analysis
- Responsible for award nominations and achievements, maximizing results to increase awareness and broaden market visibility
- Manage and oversee corporate internal and external events including webinars, trade shows, seminars, training, etc.
- Track lead flow and project manage NIKSUN campaigns including webinars, whitepapers, and speaking engagements
- Maintain and manage external and internal websites
- Create graphics for tradeshows, collateral, presentations, and websites
- Produce various templates to define corporate branding including packaging materials, stationery, CDs, labels, etc.
- Retain inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with marketing department; i inventory stock; placing orders and verifying receipt
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Expert knowledge on Adobe Suite including, but not limited to, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Proficiency in all MS office programs and video editing tools
- Possess an understanding of the creative development process, graphic design, web, digital and prepress, including layout, typography, color, and retouching concepts
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, maintain attention to detail in a high-volume, active, and deadline-driven environment
- 2-5 years of experience
- Basic knowledge of network performance or cyber security is a big plus
- Experience using SharePoint
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Proven positioning, value-proposition marketing copywriting skills for a technology firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing
- Less than 20%
- Office environment
- Occasionally moves office files, tradeshow displays and other marketing materials weighing up to 25 pounds