Software Engineer Build
NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
- Maintenance and enhancement of overall software build infrastructure for entire product line.
- Find and build open source components for UNIX and Linux OS
- Understand and improve existing product build and integration system
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Shell scripting experience (bash, Perl, etc…)
- Experience with source code control systems
- Analytical mind
- Experience working in large scale, complex build and integration environments.
- Ability to turn around build and integration requests quickly and find solutions to problems encountered
- Experience with software build process and tools (CVS, SVN, git, make tar, etc…)
- Experience with at least one high level programming language (C++, Java, C, etc…)
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related field