Software Engineer - Java
NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
- Implementing, debugging and unit testing on new and existing product applications.
- Design and develop data-driven architecture using SOA design pattern for NIKSUN products
- Follows requirements produced by Product Management and design specifications outlined by senior team members.
- Supports product deployment lifecycle and maintenance.
- Supports QA phase of the Software Development Life Cycle
- 7+ years of experience in software design and development utilizing core Java and Web Services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; Independent problem solving; self-motivated
- Working knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, JAXB, or equivalent technologies
- Familiarity with unit testing and integration testing procedures
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and/or other integrated development environments.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering required.