Regional Sales Manager
NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
Consistently achieve and exceed quota attainment. Accurately forecast quarterly and annual sales. Manage sales performance and visibility through disciplined use of CRM. Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction. Build a new customer base by prospecting and closing new “names” in territory.
- 5-10 years of technical sales experience.
- Demonstrable revenue growth in territory.
- Experience selling individually with minimum achievement of 80% of quota.
- A big and active rolodex and relationships with IT managers in territory.
- Individual achievement in consultative solution selling to medium and/or large enterprises.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education; concentration in IT/CS/ EE or related field.
- In front of customers 4 out of 5 days per week; travel overnight and on short notice.