Web Developer Marketing
The Web Developer will be responsible for the company’s external and internal web site global strategy, design, and development from start to finish and collaborating across functions, particularly in support of marketing campaigns. NIKSUN is expanding its global web presence so this person will have an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing company to build from the ground the web best strategy, design, and development that drives brand awareness and customer engagement, provides a compelling/consistent look, feel, and persona, and enables a superior user experience. Responsible for creating and maintaining website applications and full websites using PHP.
- Maintain company global external website, optimizing look and feel, functionality, navigation logic, etc.
- Programs web pages working with databases and programming languages to perform back-end work (i.e., MySQL, PHP)
- Maintain and develop the company’s intranet
- Manage and develop site functionality, site architecture, data-flow parameters particularly sales lead flows, user interfaces, and intuitive navigation schemes.
- The successful candidate will need to be an excellent problem solver, with solid experience in PHP development and relational databases.
- Attention to detail is critical to be successful at this position.
- Experience integrating web site lead flow to CRM (i.e., Siebel, SF.com)
- Basic knowledge of SASS
- Knowledge of responsive work
- Experience in video editing
- Back-end Design
- UNIX, PHP, MySQL database, Apache server, Content management
- High energy, excellent communication skills, team player, and passionate about the success of the project(s), team, and company.
- Video (Camtasia) as we move increasingly into video for training and marketing (customer case studies, etc.)
- SEO, Google/web analytics, mobile, web, some merchant account (i.e., PayPal, shopping cart)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of development experience in web based applications and relational databases
- Minimum 2+ years with PHP development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time