Associate Legal Counsel
NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
- 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Interest in Technology and Intellectual Property Law.
- Focused attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Enthusiastic and thoughtful team player.
- Clear communicator able to communicate complex issues in a precise and simple manner both in writing and orally.
- Highly responsive to emails and requests from internal clients.
- Great teammate with strong work ethic who is comfortable working in a dynamic environment and with other internal teams like engineers, junior and senior sales representatives, product managers, marketing teams, etc.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and desire to make legal processes more efficient.
- Client-centric approach to handling complex legal issues, while demonstrating professionalism and a positive attitude under all circumstances.
- Strong research skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including “redlining” function of MS Word.
- Negotiating global, complex vendor and customer contracts, including, subscription, software licensing and services arrangements, as well as, partner and alliance agreements.
- Acting as an advisor to internal customers on a variety of legal matters.
- Able to help enable the business to execute on commercial changes by understanding and providing guidance on relevant legal and compliance issues.
- Aiding in the adoption and execution of controls necessary to ensure compliance as an employer and third-party service provider, including drafting, reviewing, updating, and enforcing internal policies and procedures.
- Assisting with litigation matters.
- Juris Doctor
- < 5%